~sErEnity of thE night sky...~
//* Saturday, August 22, 2009

Today marks the official end of my Field Defence Squadron course, after 6 whole weeks! However, I have quite a bit to write in this post, both about and not about NS.

On Tuesday night, some bugger who is suspected to be from my platoon, stole $16 from me! I was not the only victim and the amount stolen from me was already very little because there was somebody else who lost $200 altogether. Damn sian. That bugger stole $300 altogether and although we did not have enough evidence to bring him to jail, I have already shunned him like I would do for a powerful plague.

This bugger thinks he's clever. I suspect him, mainly because he always reports sick most of the time and he tries many ways to make himself sick and unfit to do anything. The doctor even gives him MC and he goes home at times. He talks big, he pretends to be very enthusiastic about anything and then avoids it at the right time. I thought of him as a good person and that impression changed after field camp, when he was unfit because he had a badly sprained ankle (not sure if that's genuine or what). I had headache, but still I tried my best to help my friends in every way I can and that bugger helps NOT even one bit.

Everyone in the company now hates him because he's just too much when it comes to pretending to be sick or what. Ever since we accused him of the massive thefts these few days, he has been avoiding us and just talks to a few of his smoking kakis. Well if you think you are not guilty, why do you NOT have the fucking balls to prove yourself wrong then? He doesn't even admit he was the one, if he was and now we are all prejudiced against him because he never even bothers to talk to my platoon mates at all and his actions and movements only serves to arouse our suspicions even more than before.

I booked out at 10.30 pm today when it was supposed to be 8 pm, because our superiors wanted to conduct a massive search on all of us to find the culprit of the thefts. It was a thorough search but they couldn't find anything, which made me sad. However, the suspect is being confined together with his smoking friend till tomorrow because he illegally brought in PSP, like his friend did. That appeased me a bit, but I seriously don't trust him anymore and I hope I don't get to be in the same shift as him when I officially do my RP duties on the 26th August onwards. If he gets MC or what, I may have to cover his duties and I don't get extra breaks for that.

After all you meet all kinds of people in NS but I was a little unlucky on this one, but then again, what can I do?

On my way back, I encountered 3 of my secondary school friends and they told me that my former classmate dropped out of JC after 2.5 years, because of his recent health, which wasn't exactly very good. He was hospitalised again and he missed lots of lessons because of that and he couldn't cope anymore, hence the drop out.

It's a real pity, because he had the potential to do well and I was glad when he is doing fine, until his illnesses start to kick in. I heard from his friends that he will be going to poly next year, which will be another 3 years wasted at least. At least he's not stopping at all. I'm relieved also, or I wouldn't be able to imagine his life in the near future.


skippEr is still daydrEaming about hEr at...
|| 1:28:00 AM

____________


//*about.me___

name: Corporal (CPL) skippEr...
age: ??
birthday: 16 may ????
status: single... *sians... but it's ok de...*
horoscope: taurus...
This is my blog. Please respect it & if you don't like it or whatever I post, just click on that red button on the top-right hand corner of the window. Thanks in advance.


//*wishlist___

1. A laptop of my own... (notebook or tablet pc i don't know)
2. A better Nokia hp that don't anyhow go crazy... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
3. Getting my desired course: Mathematical Sciences in NTU... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
4. The girl of my dreams...
5. Get posted to either the most slack vocation in SISPEC or at least get posted to any camp near my area... "WISH DENIED... =("
6. Be financially independent...!
7. Get IPPT Silver before I ORD(means 2 years finish)...! (or maybe try out Gold...? Tough but can try...)
8. Get on board a plane myself...!


//*tags___

My tagboard...! Viewers, do leave a tag behind yea...? No spamming is allowed here please...!



//*links___

Xue Li | Leonda | Zulhafiz | Song Ning | Angela | Vivian Cheah | Lynn Kew | Shu Lin | Atika | YiLin | Shirleen | Kaijing | Wen Ying | Jia Yu | Jia Qi | Nysah | Siok Hoon | YeeXin | Noel | TWSS 1C'09 | TWSS 1A'09 | Yu Liang | Jin Yu | An Juan | Shu Min | Joranna | Beverly | Wei Hao | Yizhen | Amanda |


//*credits___

blogskins quiddity.skins blogspot