~sErEnity of thE night sky...~
//* Sunday, June 28, 2009

Almost a week since my last post.

It's been 5 days into my RP course already. It's been damn slack, in the sense that we get to sleep for at least 2 hours everyday in the lecture theatre. However, I still learnt quite a few things also. Very interesting initially but I think it's get really boring when I'll be applying what I have learnt when I get posted to my new camp until my 2 years officially finish.

Another 5 days and I'll be graduating from my Clementi camp as a RP! I may consider trying to be a 3rd sergeant RP if the opportunity comes knocking on the door. We'll see how it goes. I'll just hope they post me to any camp near my area and I won't complain so much about my army life.

On a side note, just a question for myself though: Have I really let go of her? If I really did, why am I still thinking of her then? I'm not sure how this will progress. By the way, her Mid-Year Examinations are starting tomorrow. Hope she does fine within the next 2 weeks' worth of exams. After all, I would be happy to see her get her desired course eventually. =) Gambatte to her! Gambatte to me for finishing my 2 years fast and good!

Update from the MOE teaching interview: I put in a half-hearted effort into my interview as mentioned in my previous post. Guess what? I actually got an offer to accept! I didn't expect this though. The letter will come in 2 weeks time I think. However, I'll still reject it since I ain't interested in this and I accepted the NTU's 1st offer already. =)


skippEr is still daydrEaming about hEr at...
|| 6:44:00 PM

____________


//*about.me___

name: Corporal (CPL) skippEr...
age: ??
birthday: 16 may ????
status: single... *sians... but it's ok de...*
horoscope: taurus...
This is my blog. Please respect it & if you don't like it or whatever I post, just click on that red button on the top-right hand corner of the window. Thanks in advance.


//*wishlist___

1. A laptop of my own... (notebook or tablet pc i don't know)
2. A better Nokia hp that don't anyhow go crazy... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
3. Getting my desired course: Mathematical Sciences in NTU... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
4. The girl of my dreams...
5. Get posted to either the most slack vocation in SISPEC or at least get posted to any camp near my area... "WISH DENIED... =("
6. Be financially independent...!
7. Get IPPT Silver before I ORD(means 2 years finish)...! (or maybe try out Gold...? Tough but can try...)
8. Get on board a plane myself...!


//*tags___

My tagboard...! Viewers, do leave a tag behind yea...? No spamming is allowed here please...!



//*links___

Xue Li | Leonda | Zulhafiz | Song Ning | Angela | Vivian Cheah | Lynn Kew | Shu Lin | Atika | YiLin | Shirleen | Kaijing | Wen Ying | Jia Yu | Jia Qi | Nysah | Siok Hoon | YeeXin | Noel | TWSS 1C'09 | TWSS 1A'09 | Yu Liang | Jin Yu | An Juan | Shu Min | Joranna | Beverly | Wei Hao | Yizhen | Amanda |


//*credits___

blogskins quiddity.skins blogspot