//*
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Woot! I'm back again!
SITEST is just basically testing you on your reaction at certain situations. When the situation suddenly turns worse, that's the real test. I can't explain too much! Haha sorry!
I booked out in the morning and I reached Mainland Singapore before 8 am. We had to go to the Singapore Discovery Centre to view the exhibits and stuff there. The tour guide was a funny guy as he shared his army experience with us. By 11 am we were free!
I got a letter from MOE, saying I'm shortlisted for the teaching interview, so that was something at least because there were absolutely no news about my university admission before this so I got a little paranoid. I need to postpone it because I have live range shooting on 19th, clashing with the interview.
Now that I mention it, I realised I love shooting very much. During my live range simulation 2 days ago, out of 32 rounds, I only missed 2 or 3 I forgot. I'm looking forward to live range on Monday & Tuesday although the schedule for those days are very crappy. Like waking up before 6 am in the morning & be at the live range ground until 11 pm, before sleeping at 1 am. I want to finish this once and for all, that's why I'm going to postpone the interview. My aim: Getting the Company Best Shot! All 32 rounds on target, that is.
On a side note, it's my birthday today and I thank all those who gave me the birthday wishes! I greatly appreciate them.
I'm booking in tomorrow, but at 8.30 pm! So I'm sleeping in late tonight!
skippEr is still daydrEaming about hEr at...
|| 11:04:00 PM
____________
//*a
bou
t.me___
name: Corporal (CPL) skippEr...
age: ??
birthday: 16 may ????
status: single... *sians... but it's ok de...*
horoscope: taurus...
This is my blog. Please respect it & if you don't like it or whatever I post, just click on that red button on the top-right hand corner of the window. Thanks in advance.
//*
wishlis
t___
1. A laptop of my own... (notebook or tablet pc i don't know)
2. A better Nokia hp that don't anyhow go crazy... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
3. Getting my desired course: Mathematical Sciences in NTU... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
4. The girl of my dreams...
5. Get posted to either the most slack vocation in SISPEC or at least get posted to any camp near my area... "WISH DENIED... =("
6. Be financially independent...!
7. Get IPPT Silver before I ORD(means 2 years finish)...! (or maybe try out Gold...? Tough but can try...)
8. Get on board a plane myself...!
//*
tags___
My tagboard...! Viewers, do leave a tag behind yea...? No spamming is allowed here please...!
//*
links___
Xue Li |
Leonda |
Zulhafiz |
Song Ning |
Angela |
Vivian Cheah |
Lynn Kew |
Shu Lin |
Atika |
YiLin |
Shirleen |
Kaijing |
Wen Ying |
Jia Yu |
Jia Qi |
Nysah |
Siok Hoon |
YeeXin |
Noel |
TWSS 1C'09 |
TWSS 1A'09 |
Yu Liang |
Jin Yu |
An Juan |
Shu Min |
Joranna |
Beverly |
Wei Hao |
Yizhen |
Amanda |
//*
credit
s___
blogskins
quiddity.skins
blogspot