~sErEnity of thE night sky...~
//* Friday, May 1, 2009

Tomorrow I'll be booking in... My break is so short-lived. *Sighs*

Today there was nothing much. I basically slacked for the most part of the day. I wanted to get rid of the fatigue in my muscles first. Tomorrow morning I'll do exercises definitely. I also don't want my fitness to drop.

After I book in, I'll be having my 6-day field camp. Sunday till Friday. Hopefully I can book out on Friday since next Saturday is yet another public holiday. I also want to see for myself if there are any ghosts or pontianaks. Until now I haven't seen any of them once.

Some interesting stuff I got to know while in camp:

1. Someone in my section doesn't know terms like "lampa" and "PCC"! I'm dead serious about this.

2. One of my platoon mates actually is a SEA Games 100 m & 200 m sprinter. He's really famous. (I googled his name yesterday)

3. That same person likes singing whilst having a shower. He's got a good voice but irritating when he does it so often(just a joke).

4. Another platoon mate of mine is just unable to shout. I think such things cannot be helped, can it?

During my 17 days in there, I loved Urban Operations the most, even though I have not fired any blanks or live rounds as yet. It's like Counter Strike. In fact, during field camp, I'll be doing more of these. I'm looking forward to that.

Off to slacking! Damn I still need to do homework... Write a 2-page essay about my experience in the 17 days of BMT in my journal book. Sians...


skippEr is still daydrEaming about hEr at...
|| 10:24:00 PM

____________


//*about.me___

name: Corporal (CPL) skippEr...
age: ??
birthday: 16 may ????
status: single... *sians... but it's ok de...*
horoscope: taurus...
This is my blog. Please respect it & if you don't like it or whatever I post, just click on that red button on the top-right hand corner of the window. Thanks in advance.


//*wishlist___

1. A laptop of my own... (notebook or tablet pc i don't know)
2. A better Nokia hp that don't anyhow go crazy... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
3. Getting my desired course: Mathematical Sciences in NTU... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
4. The girl of my dreams...
5. Get posted to either the most slack vocation in SISPEC or at least get posted to any camp near my area... "WISH DENIED... =("
6. Be financially independent...!
7. Get IPPT Silver before I ORD(means 2 years finish)...! (or maybe try out Gold...? Tough but can try...)
8. Get on board a plane myself...!


//*tags___

My tagboard...! Viewers, do leave a tag behind yea...? No spamming is allowed here please...!



//*links___

Xue Li | Leonda | Zulhafiz | Song Ning | Angela | Vivian Cheah | Lynn Kew | Shu Lin | Atika | YiLin | Shirleen | Kaijing | Wen Ying | Jia Yu | Jia Qi | Nysah | Siok Hoon | YeeXin | Noel | TWSS 1C'09 | TWSS 1A'09 | Yu Liang | Jin Yu | An Juan | Shu Min | Joranna | Beverly | Wei Hao | Yizhen | Amanda |


//*credits___

blogskins quiddity.skins blogspot