~sErEnity of thE night sky...~
//* Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nothing much to post about the past 2 days as the students were alright I guess. Just plain tired during those 2 days. Today was April Fool's Day. I didn't get any form of pranks but still it was a bad day for me. =(

However, it was good that I had only 3 periods of CL, from 8 am till 11 am. I had 2A for the 1st period. They WERE really diligent in doing their newspaper cutting reports. I'm so happy to go in that class. =) All 15 students (if I'm not mistaken) did a good job of it and handed it up before the bell rang. Very nice.

3A was next. I expected them to be MUCH better, but I had to be proven wrong. There were some who did their work, but only a handful out of 30 people handed up because the others took their own sweet time to do it. I also got to know another sugar addict in that class, because she claims that she would DIE if she didn't have enough sugar in her body. LOL to that. Otherwise 3A was relatively boring but a tad lazy.

3F was the worst. Out of 10 students, only 1 handed up. Not only did the rest not bother to do their work, 1 of them even dared to ask for early recess. I was already cursing them in my mind! I just showed a black face for 3F to see for the whole period. Damn! In fact, 3F is already in my blacklist of shitty classes.

I was supposed to take 4G at 12.30 pm, but because the teacher had last-minute change of plans, he decided to take the class instead and hence I was free already.

Did whatever I feel like doing from the afternoon till 6.45 pm. I felt very energetic still. I don't know why, but it just comes.

By the way, I started taking pictures already, but I only took 1... I'll take more tomorrow definitely.


skippEr is still daydrEaming about hEr at...
|| 7:42:00 PM

____________


//*about.me___

name: Corporal (CPL) skippEr...
age: ??
birthday: 16 may ????
status: single... *sians... but it's ok de...*
horoscope: taurus...
This is my blog. Please respect it & if you don't like it or whatever I post, just click on that red button on the top-right hand corner of the window. Thanks in advance.


//*wishlist___

1. A laptop of my own... (notebook or tablet pc i don't know)
2. A better Nokia hp that don't anyhow go crazy... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
3. Getting my desired course: Mathematical Sciences in NTU... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
4. The girl of my dreams...
5. Get posted to either the most slack vocation in SISPEC or at least get posted to any camp near my area... "WISH DENIED... =("
6. Be financially independent...!
7. Get IPPT Silver before I ORD(means 2 years finish)...! (or maybe try out Gold...? Tough but can try...)
8. Get on board a plane myself...!


//*tags___

My tagboard...! Viewers, do leave a tag behind yea...? No spamming is allowed here please...!



//*links___

Xue Li | Leonda | Zulhafiz | Song Ning | Angela | Vivian Cheah | Lynn Kew | Shu Lin | Atika | YiLin | Shirleen | Kaijing | Wen Ying | Jia Yu | Jia Qi | Nysah | Siok Hoon | YeeXin | Noel | TWSS 1C'09 | TWSS 1A'09 | Yu Liang | Jin Yu | An Juan | Shu Min | Joranna | Beverly | Wei Hao | Yizhen | Amanda |


//*credits___

blogskins quiddity.skins blogspot