~sErEnity of thE night sky...~
//* Sunday, April 12, 2009

2nd post for today, marking my 30th post!

12 hours before enlistment! Shit I can't sleep!

I usually can't sleep because:

1. It's the 1st day of the school year.
2. It's a big event, like results day.
3. I just don't feel like sleeping. This is the strangest part.

Although point 2 is more applicable to me now, but I want to follow point 3. Simply because I really want to make my surprise appearance in TWSS tomorrow!

By the way, you all can still message me but it'll be hard for you to call me because my phone will be switched off for most of the time I'm in there; I'm trying to save battery life as much as I can within these 2 weeks! For your info, no camera phones and chargers are allowed. I didn't manage to buy a spare battery for my phone also, so yeah.


skippEr is still daydrEaming about hEr at...
|| 9:45:00 PM

____________


//*about.me___

name: Corporal (CPL) skippEr...
age: ??
birthday: 16 may ????
status: single... *sians... but it's ok de...*
horoscope: taurus...
This is my blog. Please respect it & if you don't like it or whatever I post, just click on that red button on the top-right hand corner of the window. Thanks in advance.


//*wishlist___

1. A laptop of my own... (notebook or tablet pc i don't know)
2. A better Nokia hp that don't anyhow go crazy... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
3. Getting my desired course: Mathematical Sciences in NTU... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
4. The girl of my dreams...
5. Get posted to either the most slack vocation in SISPEC or at least get posted to any camp near my area... "WISH DENIED... =("
6. Be financially independent...!
7. Get IPPT Silver before I ORD(means 2 years finish)...! (or maybe try out Gold...? Tough but can try...)
8. Get on board a plane myself...!


//*tags___

My tagboard...! Viewers, do leave a tag behind yea...? No spamming is allowed here please...!



//*links___

Xue Li | Leonda | Zulhafiz | Song Ning | Angela | Vivian Cheah | Lynn Kew | Shu Lin | Atika | YiLin | Shirleen | Kaijing | Wen Ying | Jia Yu | Jia Qi | Nysah | Siok Hoon | YeeXin | Noel | TWSS 1C'09 | TWSS 1A'09 | Yu Liang | Jin Yu | An Juan | Shu Min | Joranna | Beverly | Wei Hao | Yizhen | Amanda |


//*credits___

blogskins quiddity.skins blogspot