~sErEnity of thE night sky...~
//* Friday, March 20, 2009

Yet another short post because there ain't many activities both yesterday and today. I had a great sleep on Wednesday night; I slept 12 whole hours man!

I didn't take my 2.4 km run timing on Thursday when I ran in the evening because I'm still recovering from the fatigue I had on Wednesday. My 2.4 km run timing today however, was rather OK. It was 11:44. Still didn't improve but maintained it within the desired range so that's good.

I think I'll do another timing on Sunday. Tomorrow's run will just be a casual one.

24 CIVILIAN DAYS LEFT...! RAWR...!


skippEr is still daydrEaming about hEr at...
|| 10:02:00 PM

____________


//*about.me___

name: Corporal (CPL) skippEr...
age: ??
birthday: 16 may ????
status: single... *sians... but it's ok de...*
horoscope: taurus...
This is my blog. Please respect it & if you don't like it or whatever I post, just click on that red button on the top-right hand corner of the window. Thanks in advance.


//*wishlist___

1. A laptop of my own... (notebook or tablet pc i don't know)
2. A better Nokia hp that don't anyhow go crazy... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
3. Getting my desired course: Mathematical Sciences in NTU... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
4. The girl of my dreams...
5. Get posted to either the most slack vocation in SISPEC or at least get posted to any camp near my area... "WISH DENIED... =("
6. Be financially independent...!
7. Get IPPT Silver before I ORD(means 2 years finish)...! (or maybe try out Gold...? Tough but can try...)
8. Get on board a plane myself...!


//*tags___

My tagboard...! Viewers, do leave a tag behind yea...? No spamming is allowed here please...!



//*links___

Xue Li | Leonda | Zulhafiz | Song Ning | Angela | Vivian Cheah | Lynn Kew | Shu Lin | Atika | YiLin | Shirleen | Kaijing | Wen Ying | Jia Yu | Jia Qi | Nysah | Siok Hoon | YeeXin | Noel | TWSS 1C'09 | TWSS 1A'09 | Yu Liang | Jin Yu | An Juan | Shu Min | Joranna | Beverly | Wei Hao | Yizhen | Amanda |


//*credits___

blogskins quiddity.skins blogspot