~sErEnity of thE night sky...~
//* Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yesterday was alright I guess. Nothing much about it. Today was YET another bad day.

Had 1D for science at 9 am. Alright I guess, despite having to scold them because of their rudeness during the filtration kit presentations. After recess ended at 10.30 am, it was 1G for science. No work was assigned to them, so I let them do whatever they want. Apparently, there are some people who know NO boundaries at all. For example, 2 gals requested for permission to go to the toilet. I let them go. Nothing wrong so far.

However, I only let them go like a few minutes before 11 am from what I remember. It was nearing the end of the period already and they were still not back. So I guessed they skipped this period ON PURPOSE. My guesses were proven right, when the security guard caught them loitering in the 5th floor.

When I questioned them, they claimed that they need to find a toilet. WHAT KIND OF FREAKING EXCUSE IS THAT?!?! DO YOU NEED A FREAKING 30 MINUTES JUST TO FIND 1 BLOODY TOILET?!?!

Since the security guard caught them red-handed, I have absolutely no qualms about reporting them, since their excuse was OBVIOUSLY a lousy one. A better excuse might have helped? But it makes no difference at all. That was the 1st thing that infuriated me.

4H was exceptionally quiet, but still plain lazy to do their assigned work other than 2 people in the class. 1E made me feel better, although it didn't help at times when I had to scold them. Had them to do filtration kit presentations like 1D had, 1E did better than 1D I would say.

Had 1D again for RS. They were assigned to imagine what certain animals look like and describe or draw them in the worksheet provided. Most of them who drew gave me crap. Then, around 2.45 pm, 1 person slipped away from class without my permission, thinking that I wouldn't know. That bugger who got caned yesterday, he's already famous! So how can I not know he was gone already? Such a stubborn boy. Oh wow, he just made my day WORSE with his actions. Reported to his teacher already, so I shall not care about his fate tomorrow.


skippEr is still daydrEaming about hEr at...
|| 6:59:00 PM

____________


//*about.me___

name: Corporal (CPL) skippEr...
age: ??
birthday: 16 may ????
status: single... *sians... but it's ok de...*
horoscope: taurus...
This is my blog. Please respect it & if you don't like it or whatever I post, just click on that red button on the top-right hand corner of the window. Thanks in advance.


//*wishlist___

1. A laptop of my own... (notebook or tablet pc i don't know)
2. A better Nokia hp that don't anyhow go crazy... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
3. Getting my desired course: Mathematical Sciences in NTU... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
4. The girl of my dreams...
5. Get posted to either the most slack vocation in SISPEC or at least get posted to any camp near my area... "WISH DENIED... =("
6. Be financially independent...!
7. Get IPPT Silver before I ORD(means 2 years finish)...! (or maybe try out Gold...? Tough but can try...)
8. Get on board a plane myself...!


//*tags___

My tagboard...! Viewers, do leave a tag behind yea...? No spamming is allowed here please...!



//*links___

Xue Li | Leonda | Zulhafiz | Song Ning | Angela | Vivian Cheah | Lynn Kew | Shu Lin | Atika | YiLin | Shirleen | Kaijing | Wen Ying | Jia Yu | Jia Qi | Nysah | Siok Hoon | YeeXin | Noel | TWSS 1C'09 | TWSS 1A'09 | Yu Liang | Jin Yu | An Juan | Shu Min | Joranna | Beverly | Wei Hao | Yizhen | Amanda |


//*credits___

blogskins quiddity.skins blogspot