//*
Monday, March 9, 2009
Today marks the 1st day at work without my fellow relief teacher Zulhafiz present, who has been sharing the same table with me for the past few weeks. It feels weird though because I do chat often with him whenever he is at his table and now I feel lonely. However I still have Hoi Yee and Josephine to chat with! Nice targets for teasing as well!
I have enjoyed my time in TWSS as a relief teacher, simply because it brings back the good old memories I had while studying from 2003-2006. The students here are nice people in nature and the staff here also treats me well. I could connect well with the students since the age difference between us isn't very great. For now, my favourite classes that are lively and brighten up my day most of the time are: 1C, 1E, 2A, 2B, 2E(non-banded), 2G(banded Maths class), 3B, 3C, 3D, 3E, 3G, 3H, 4B, 4D, 4E, 4F and 5B!
Great, when the March holidays start after this Friday, I would have EXACTLY 1 month left in my relief teaching spell. After that, it's my long-term chalet in Pulau Tekong! Some students ask if I'm looking forward to it or am I scared of it. I'm not looking forward to it, nor am I scared of it.
So dreading it, because I'd be away from TWSS for 2 years and I can't get to see her also. Shit, it's only 1 day since I last saw her and I'm missing her already. 2 years! How to bear with this?!?!
skippEr is still daydrEaming about hEr at...
|| 8:14:00 PM
____________
//*a
bou
t.me___
name: Corporal (CPL) skippEr...
age: ??
birthday: 16 may ????
status: single... *sians... but it's ok de...*
horoscope: taurus...
This is my blog. Please respect it & if you don't like it or whatever I post, just click on that red button on the top-right hand corner of the window. Thanks in advance.
//*
wishlis
t___
1. A laptop of my own... (notebook or tablet pc i don't know)
2. A better Nokia hp that don't anyhow go crazy... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
3. Getting my desired course: Mathematical Sciences in NTU... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
4. The girl of my dreams...
5. Get posted to either the most slack vocation in SISPEC or at least get posted to any camp near my area... "WISH DENIED... =("
6. Be financially independent...!
7. Get IPPT Silver before I ORD(means 2 years finish)...! (or maybe try out Gold...? Tough but can try...)
8. Get on board a plane myself...!
//*
tags___
My tagboard...! Viewers, do leave a tag behind yea...? No spamming is allowed here please...!
//*
links___
Xue Li |
Leonda |
Zulhafiz |
Song Ning |
Angela |
Vivian Cheah |
Lynn Kew |
Shu Lin |
Atika |
YiLin |
Shirleen |
Kaijing |
Wen Ying |
Jia Yu |
Jia Qi |
Nysah |
Siok Hoon |
YeeXin |
Noel |
TWSS 1C'09 |
TWSS 1A'09 |
Yu Liang |
Jin Yu |
An Juan |
Shu Min |
Joranna |
Beverly |
Wei Hao |
Yizhen |
Amanda |
//*
credit
s___
blogskins
quiddity.skins
blogspot