//*
Thursday, March 12, 2009
It's my 2nd post for today. Just a short one, but I posted again, mainly because of certain cowards who do not leave their names behind and I'm here to reprimand them.
However, I'd still thank them for their constructive comments! *applauds loudly* You know why? I'll answer that with another question: DO YOU THINK I'LL GIVE UP THAT EASILY?!?! The more negative comments I get about my teaching, the more I'll improve myself further to prove you wrong! True, my teaching isn't the best around and I know it very well myself but after all I'm just a relief teacher who has just graduated from PJC last year and I did not get any proper training before I joined TWSS this January.
Those who benefitted from my teaching, I'm glad because I know my efforts did not go unnoticed. Those who don't, I'm truly sorry but you must appreciate my efforts at least. Like I've said, I'm not one who gives up easily and I'll definitely welcome any criticism and improve myself from there. =)
I don't go gaga over girls, I just like to chat with or tease them, period. Case closed, end of story.
I'm not upset or whatever about any negative comments left behind, but I'm speechless about those people leaving those comments behind NOT revealing their names at all! Such cowardly acts! Such immaturity! =(
skippEr is still daydrEaming about hEr at...
|| 9:06:00 PM
____________
//*a
bou
t.me___
name: Corporal (CPL) skippEr...
age: ??
birthday: 16 may ????
status: single... *sians... but it's ok de...*
horoscope: taurus...
This is my blog. Please respect it & if you don't like it or whatever I post, just click on that red button on the top-right hand corner of the window. Thanks in advance.
//*
wishlis
t___
1. A laptop of my own... (notebook or tablet pc i don't know)
2. A better Nokia hp that don't anyhow go crazy... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
3. Getting my desired course: Mathematical Sciences in NTU... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
4. The girl of my dreams...
5. Get posted to either the most slack vocation in SISPEC or at least get posted to any camp near my area... "WISH DENIED... =("
6. Be financially independent...!
7. Get IPPT Silver before I ORD(means 2 years finish)...! (or maybe try out Gold...? Tough but can try...)
8. Get on board a plane myself...!
//*
tags___
My tagboard...! Viewers, do leave a tag behind yea...? No spamming is allowed here please...!
//*
links___
Xue Li |
Leonda |
Zulhafiz |
Song Ning |
Angela |
Vivian Cheah |
Lynn Kew |
Shu Lin |
Atika |
YiLin |
Shirleen |
Kaijing |
Wen Ying |
Jia Yu |
Jia Qi |
Nysah |
Siok Hoon |
YeeXin |
Noel |
TWSS 1C'09 |
TWSS 1A'09 |
Yu Liang |
Jin Yu |
An Juan |
Shu Min |
Joranna |
Beverly |
Wei Hao |
Yizhen |
Amanda |
//*
credit
s___
blogskins
quiddity.skins
blogspot