//*
Sunday, March 15, 2009
It was the NUS open house today. I woke up at 8.15 am, way more decent a time than yesterday's. I used the computer for a while, got myself prepared, before leaving at 9.15 am again.
I played DJ Max again while on the MRT to Dover. When I arrived at around 9.45 am, the queue for the free shuttle bus service outside Singapore Polytechnic and the MRT station was noticeably shorter and I got on to the free shuttle bus in less than 5 minutes and I reached NUS around 5-10 minutes later.
When I reached there, I received a goodie bag, containing only a few fliers, brochures and a pencil case. NTU's goodie bag's definitely better, but I didn't really care too much about this.
I attended only 1 talk at 10 am, which is the admissions talk. 1 hour later, I went to the booths and enquired about the courses I have in mind for 30 minutes. Then, I went to view the CCAs that NUS has to offer and I went to get a little snack.
As a typical Singaporean, before I left NUS, when I saw people getting another goodie bag and a free bottle of Coke Zero, I followed suit! If not, I would be going home empty-handed apart from the many fliers and brochures I got while visiting the booths.
I bought more snacks at Lot 1, before walking home from there. Quite a hot afternoon, I would say.
It's set: I'm going for the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences in NTU, taking double majors in Mathematics & Chemistry and a minor in Environmental Management. I can go into the Science faculty in NUS and take this exact combination, with the minor being changed to Geoscience, but the NUS route is slightly more stressful than in NTU and furthermore, I can do a Direct Honours course in NTU.
Hopefully I can get my desired choice and I also hope to enjoy my time in NTU after my NS.
skippEr is still daydrEaming about hEr at...
|| 4:50:00 PM
____________
//*a
bou
t.me___
name: Corporal (CPL) skippEr...
age: ??
birthday: 16 may ????
status: single... *sians... but it's ok de...*
horoscope: taurus...
This is my blog. Please respect it & if you don't like it or whatever I post, just click on that red button on the top-right hand corner of the window. Thanks in advance.
//*
wishlis
t___
1. A laptop of my own... (notebook or tablet pc i don't know)
2. A better Nokia hp that don't anyhow go crazy... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
3. Getting my desired course: Mathematical Sciences in NTU... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
4. The girl of my dreams...
5. Get posted to either the most slack vocation in SISPEC or at least get posted to any camp near my area... "WISH DENIED... =("
6. Be financially independent...!
7. Get IPPT Silver before I ORD(means 2 years finish)...! (or maybe try out Gold...? Tough but can try...)
8. Get on board a plane myself...!
//*
tags___
My tagboard...! Viewers, do leave a tag behind yea...? No spamming is allowed here please...!
//*
links___
Xue Li |
Leonda |
Zulhafiz |
Song Ning |
Angela |
Vivian Cheah |
Lynn Kew |
Shu Lin |
Atika |
YiLin |
Shirleen |
Kaijing |
Wen Ying |
Jia Yu |
Jia Qi |
Nysah |
Siok Hoon |
YeeXin |
Noel |
TWSS 1C'09 |
TWSS 1A'09 |
Yu Liang |
Jin Yu |
An Juan |
Shu Min |
Joranna |
Beverly |
Wei Hao |
Yizhen |
Amanda |
//*
credit
s___
blogskins
quiddity.skins
blogspot