//*
Saturday, March 28, 2009
I felt it was better to post the actual Appreciation Day event because during the rehearsals I didn't get to see certain things, just to prevent any spoilers.
Yesterday was the event. Firstly, I had only 2 periods: 4B for Elective History but I let them play their own games since it was a half-day after all and 4I for D&T, nothing much. Ended my day at 10 am.
Had a final rehearsal from 11.30 am till 1 pm. Played Nintendo Wii & PS3 soccer game in the staff lounge till 4 pm. I then went back to take a shower before coming back at 6 pm. I wore a black fitting polo tee and jeans, so I have to watch the event from the gallery. The CO & Band played well, but Band fared slightly better in terms of coordination.
Then, there was a video screening specially dedicated for the teachers who served the school for very long. It was nice because the producer took some extracts from movie trailers and replaced some actors'/actress' faces with the teachers' faces. Very witty idea that was! I salute my Social Studies teacher, Mrs Vena Foo because she has taught in TWSS for 20 years! I didn't know she served that long till yesterday!
After the event, I went for some refreshments, talked to some of my students. They said I looked handsome with my attire. Haha I'm supposed to be young in the 1st place but I seem old because of my hair. -.- LOL
Today I did absolutely nothing because I felt very sick all of a sudden. Only felt better tonight. Thanks for those showing me concern. =)
skippEr is still daydrEaming about hEr at...
|| 11:40:00 PM
____________
//*a
bou
t.me___
name: Corporal (CPL) skippEr...
age: ??
birthday: 16 may ????
status: single... *sians... but it's ok de...*
horoscope: taurus...
This is my blog. Please respect it & if you don't like it or whatever I post, just click on that red button on the top-right hand corner of the window. Thanks in advance.
//*
wishlis
t___
1. A laptop of my own... (notebook or tablet pc i don't know)
2. A better Nokia hp that don't anyhow go crazy... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
3. Getting my desired course: Mathematical Sciences in NTU... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
4. The girl of my dreams...
5. Get posted to either the most slack vocation in SISPEC or at least get posted to any camp near my area... "WISH DENIED... =("
6. Be financially independent...!
7. Get IPPT Silver before I ORD(means 2 years finish)...! (or maybe try out Gold...? Tough but can try...)
8. Get on board a plane myself...!
//*
tags___
My tagboard...! Viewers, do leave a tag behind yea...? No spamming is allowed here please...!
//*
links___
Xue Li |
Leonda |
Zulhafiz |
Song Ning |
Angela |
Vivian Cheah |
Lynn Kew |
Shu Lin |
Atika |
YiLin |
Shirleen |
Kaijing |
Wen Ying |
Jia Yu |
Jia Qi |
Nysah |
Siok Hoon |
YeeXin |
Noel |
TWSS 1C'09 |
TWSS 1A'09 |
Yu Liang |
Jin Yu |
An Juan |
Shu Min |
Joranna |
Beverly |
Wei Hao |
Yizhen |
Amanda |
//*
credit
s___
blogskins
quiddity.skins
blogspot