//*
Friday, March 13, 2009
Hoi Yee's last day at work is today, so it's 1 relief teacher less now. However she may be back though, depending on her schedule. Josephine is my only target of teasing left but still a good target for me! Haha! It'll again feel weird without Hoi Yee and Zulhafiz to talk to. I've got to get used to it man. Hope Zulhafiz is doing fine in NS now...
Now I shall be random.
5 things about me:
-Nicknames associated with me: Swensens, Simpson, EEEEEE!(my surname being stretched by my beloved students), Samsonite(brand for luggage bags), Samsung and some other names only certain people call me.
-Pink & purple are my most hated colours! Therefore I won't possess anything with those main colours!
-I'll sometimes put on an emo face for NO reason.
-What I need in my girlfriend: She MUST be shorter than me, or I'll feel small. =( She must be nice to tease and also a nice partner to chat with. She must be younger than me and she must be a virtuous girlfriend.
-I don't really care about looks when it comes to having a girlfriend as long as she's got a good personality.Today was also the start of the Common Test in PJC. The 1st paper is usually General Paper(GP). GP is your English Language, but at a very advanced level(I shall not elaborate further on this).
Hope she does well in her Common Test. Well, 1 of my students asked why I didn't I retain so that I can see her often? I think it's plain silly to retain for the sake of my dream girl. I also want to move on quickly in life. I only believe in certain principles of love(which I shall not say).
If she asks me for help, I'll definitely help her ace her exams! I've been liking her for 11 months already and I don't wish to give her up so easily... Still stuck in the back of my head!
ARGGHHH! I miss you so! *SOBS*
skippEr is still daydrEaming about hEr at...
|| 7:39:00 PM
____________
//*a
bou
t.me___
name: Corporal (CPL) skippEr...
age: ??
birthday: 16 may ????
status: single... *sians... but it's ok de...*
horoscope: taurus...
This is my blog. Please respect it & if you don't like it or whatever I post, just click on that red button on the top-right hand corner of the window. Thanks in advance.
//*
wishlis
t___
1. A laptop of my own... (notebook or tablet pc i don't know)
2. A better Nokia hp that don't anyhow go crazy... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
3. Getting my desired course: Mathematical Sciences in NTU... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
4. The girl of my dreams...
5. Get posted to either the most slack vocation in SISPEC or at least get posted to any camp near my area... "WISH DENIED... =("
6. Be financially independent...!
7. Get IPPT Silver before I ORD(means 2 years finish)...! (or maybe try out Gold...? Tough but can try...)
8. Get on board a plane myself...!
//*
tags___
My tagboard...! Viewers, do leave a tag behind yea...? No spamming is allowed here please...!
//*
links___
Xue Li |
Leonda |
Zulhafiz |
Song Ning |
Angela |
Vivian Cheah |
Lynn Kew |
Shu Lin |
Atika |
YiLin |
Shirleen |
Kaijing |
Wen Ying |
Jia Yu |
Jia Qi |
Nysah |
Siok Hoon |
YeeXin |
Noel |
TWSS 1C'09 |
TWSS 1A'09 |
Yu Liang |
Jin Yu |
An Juan |
Shu Min |
Joranna |
Beverly |
Wei Hao |
Yizhen |
Amanda |
//*
credit
s___
blogskins
quiddity.skins
blogspot