~sErEnity of thE night sky...~
//* Sunday, March 8, 2009

This is my newly-created blog! After long periods of consideration, I finally decided to get a personal blog. I'm a total noob at this, so pardon me if the blog outlook isn't very fantastic to you.

Anyway, I shall start blogging now. 2 days ago, it was supposedly the turning point of my life. Why? It's simply because it was the release of the A-level results! On that morning, from the time I woke up until around 12 noon, I was praying very hard in my mind for that call to come to me. I had a few false alarms during this period as Zulhafiz, my fellow relief teacher whose last day of work was on this very day and Hoi Yee, my former TWSS classmate for 4 years and also a relief teacher at this school, called me for some matters.

Dang! I couldn't exactly relax because we're talking about university admission eligibility here! However, I still managed to keep a cool head throughout the morning while at work. When I didn't receive a single call from the PJC office, I thought to myself: "Shit, my results ain't gonna turn out well man..." The good luck wishes from friends, students and colleagues alike kept me thinking positively.

At around 1+ pm, I went back to PJC to meet with my friends. We were asking around if anybody has received any calls, I heard of a few, which I expected and the breaking news I heard was Jonathan Tay, a 20-pointer having made history here. The most improved student actually came from TWSS! I was happy for him! As time ticks away, the tension in the school was intensifying as doom was looming. We then went to the air-conditioned hall upstairs and took a while to settle down. While we were at it, some of my friends shared funny experiences while they were in NS. I was slightly taken aback as I couldn't recognise a few of my friends who had been enlisted and booked out specially for this day. The suspense is irritating me!

I received a best wishes SMS. Guess who is it from? It's from Vivien! How I greatly appreciate that message especially when it was from her! It gave me the much-needed confidence and all of us went into silence when the results analysis were finally made by the teachers, principal and vice-principal. Some subjects didn't perform above national average while others beat the national average emphatically.

When I saw Jonathan Tay's name on the Most Improved Students slide, I felt even happier for him because he had done extremely well! I was also astonished at how fantastic the 11-19 pointers fared. The distinctions rate improved slightly from last year, which was a good sign. The top student got 6 As and 1 B (GP). Holy shit! He's also an avid volleyball player, so that's 1 great example of balancing work and play very well.

The ultimate moment of my life has come: claiming my results slip! I was like, I'd better get my desired grades man! When I received my results, I didn't look at it immediately. I went to 1 side and I took a glance at it. Believe me, I went berserk upon seeing that I obtained my desired 2 As for H2 Mathematics and H2 Chemistry and I passed the rest! I obtained a C for H2 Physics, which I expected, I obtained a D for GP, which I didn't exactly expect as I expected just a mere E instead. Then, I finally passed my H1 Economics! Hell yeah! Just then, my mum called to ask how I fared and I gleefully told her the good news! I also shed tears of joy because I could leave PJC happy and I never let my teachers down at all. The disappointment and sorrow I experienced during PSLE results release, the disappointment in Mdm Mary's face when I didn't ace my Additional Mathematics during O-levels; I told myself not to let history repeat itself in the bad way. History repeated itself, but in a better way just as how I made Mdm Pua, Mrs Foo and Mrs Teo happy when our Combined Humanities and English grades improved by leaps and bounds. I told the good news to some teachers I know and Mr Dennis Yeo (a very hilarious yet nice vice-principal) as well and they congratulated me. I congratulated my friends who have done well and took photos with Mdm Lim, my Maths and form teacher. My class didn't do as well but at least I have done my part in not letting her down with my grades.

Speaking of photos, after lingering around the hall for several minutes, I went to the Good News Cafe and I found... Vivien there! I told her my results via SMS and she also congratulated me! I got myself a free drink from the cafe when I told the shopkeepers there the good news. I requested to take 1 or 2 pictures with Vivien because I think she's become prettier and cuter than before. It was so great to see her after more than 3 months since my last outing with her. She gladly acceded to my request and I took 3 pictures with her! I then conveyed my best wishes to her in her upcoming Common Test, starting this week and continuing after the March holidays. I'll show those pictures to those who know me and want to see them. I won't put them on my blog because I'm not letting anyone possess those pictures and also, the pictures I take with her are my priceless treasures which nobody can ever possess.

Vivien, because of you, you have made me leave PJC much happier. I went back to TWSS to tell the teachers the good news but they were away at a meeting so I didn't get to do so and I grabbed my bag that I left behind before claiming my results and I signed out at 4 pm before reaching home 10 minutes later.

A roller-coaster ride of emotions experienced during that day but I ended it well. =)


skippEr is still daydrEaming about hEr at...
|| 1:39:00 PM

____________


//*about.me___

name: Corporal (CPL) skippEr...
age: ??
birthday: 16 may ????
status: single... *sians... but it's ok de...*
horoscope: taurus...
This is my blog. Please respect it & if you don't like it or whatever I post, just click on that red button on the top-right hand corner of the window. Thanks in advance.


//*wishlist___

1. A laptop of my own... (notebook or tablet pc i don't know)
2. A better Nokia hp that don't anyhow go crazy... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
3. Getting my desired course: Mathematical Sciences in NTU... "WISH GRANTED!!!"
4. The girl of my dreams...
5. Get posted to either the most slack vocation in SISPEC or at least get posted to any camp near my area... "WISH DENIED... =("
6. Be financially independent...!
7. Get IPPT Silver before I ORD(means 2 years finish)...! (or maybe try out Gold...? Tough but can try...)
8. Get on board a plane myself...!


//*tags___

My tagboard...! Viewers, do leave a tag behind yea...? No spamming is allowed here please...!



//*links___

Xue Li | Leonda | Zulhafiz | Song Ning | Angela | Vivian Cheah | Lynn Kew | Shu Lin | Atika | YiLin | Shirleen | Kaijing | Wen Ying | Jia Yu | Jia Qi | Nysah | Siok Hoon | YeeXin | Noel | TWSS 1C'09 | TWSS 1A'09 | Yu Liang | Jin Yu | An Juan | Shu Min | Joranna | Beverly | Wei Hao | Yizhen | Amanda |


//*credits___

blogskins quiddity.skins blogspot